A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By exileKT8
77 balls for 35 runs at the top of the order between Lloyd and Salter. Lloyd has scored slowly in previous games and a big ask for Salter. JR or Croft`s idea I wonder. Move Carlson up who has scored at a run a ball in recent knocks ?
By glamman
Vetchetarian wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 6:22 pm
I didn't think we would get this close. Ingram showing the way again. Amazing player in this format.
Not quite sure why you leave the best player in the tournament in the pavilion until the 16th over while Salter used up deliveries going at a strike rate of 43. May still work but doesn't seem a great decision. I wonder who made it?
exileKT8 liked this
By Vetchetarian
glamman wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 6:51 pm
Vetchetarian wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 6:22 pm
I didn't think we would get this close. Ingram showing the way again. Amazing player in this format.
Not quite sure why you leave the best player in the tournament in the pavilion until the 16th over while Salter used up deliveries going at a strike rate of 43. May still work but doesn't seem a great decision. I wonder who made it?
A win should mean zero criticism of the management but, hey, we are never happy.
Perhaps Ingram would have failed going in at No.3.
Clearly Donald, averaging 4 runs, wasn't missed, and the team would have lost had he been playing and contributing yet more single figures to the cause.
An extraordinary win. Congrats all round. :)

Interestingly, Ingram is the top run scorer in the tournament, and Marchant the leading wicket taker.
Iron Mike liked this
Ireland and Afghanistan

Good news they're both now full Test playing natio[…]

Worcs., taking a bit of a pasting in the Royal Lon[…]

Sam Billings off with the Lions to keep wicket aga[…]

Jayawardene

signs for Lancashire (T20 blast) available for the[…]