A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By glamman
Nick_Glam wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 11:44 pm
glamman wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 9:59 pm

Only 21 so plenty of development potential
Sure and it's a good sign that he can score centuries. Now he just needs to learn how to get 50s! :lol
Good to go big once you get in. As with all youngsters the target is greater consistency.
By TWrex
A wonderful victory after being 58 f 6, & I see the bowlers took the theme up in reverse by taking the last 6 Worcs. for 17. Glamorgan & Kent now swap opponents, so if you can offer some tips on how to demolish Worcs., we will be more than happy to give advice on how to desperately hold on against Durham to earn a draw, should you find yourselves deep in the muck like we were.
I mentioned yesterday how annoying it was to be on the wrong end of a lower order batting recovery & it reminded me of a Surrey v Kent one day fixture at the Oval a few years back On a beautiful warm early summer's day Kent soon slipped to 50 odd for 7 & some Surrey supporters behind me were bemoaning what a waste of a lovely day this was going to be. Their mood improved as Rob Key & James Tredwell mounted a minor recovery, to being really pleased they would see a decent bit of play after all. Then as the stand progressed anxiety started to set in, almost reaching panic stations before the 175 stand was broken.
All was well for them as after a few hiccups Surrey got home reasonably comfortably. That sort of day together with days like the one at Canterbury today are what make cricket such a wonderful & unpredictable game.

I've seen this one on quite a few other forums and[…]

Day night pink ball cc cricket...the first floodli[…]

Jayawardene

signs for Lancashire (T20 blast) available for the[…]

v Leics 2 (floodlit)

Good to see Duckett back in gear in such attacking[…]