A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Iron Mike
After a win in Swansea onwards to Worcester...another great famous setting always worth visiting.

After a game off perhaps the longer preparation will be to our advantage. After a loss at Hove, Worcester will want a reaction as the last round of matches saw Kent take second spot.

Another win will put us closer to the top 2 ...not as if we've not triumphed at New Road in recent times:
http://m.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/cur ... 47047.html
Day 1 close
Worcestershire 267 lead
Glamorgan 76/7 by 190 runs

My thanks to G from Y Fenni for the update.

Glam have bowled well this morning. Ball seaming around early on, making it difficult for the Worcester batsmen in the sunshine. Donald and Salter superb catches, latter removing Cox on 93 who made batting look easy. Timm 4 wickets, Carey who played instead of Dai got Mitchell third ball 0.

Rudolph looked at ease. Selman occupied the crease for ages just to score 4. Will be a challenge to avoid the follow on. What a collapse...Tongue 5/16 causing carnage whilst Lyon yet to bowl.

So 41 more to avoid follow on. Eperienced composed batsmen at the crease. As they say tomorrow is another day.
Well, i must say i wasn't expecting that. Just got back from a nice visit to Brecon to take my son to the Regimental Museum of the Royal Welsh (very good), hoping that it had been raining all day in Worcester (like Brecon!), or expecting to find Worcester amassing a huge lead, to see the tail had wagged in a big way !!
Iron Mike liked this
Ticket info for Wed

NatWest T20 Blast Quarter-Final at The SSE SWALEC […]

It seems that the size of Kleinveldt is beginning […]

I've seen this one on quite a few other forums and[…]

T20 final group matches

Three to go after a good win yesterday. Leics on F[…]