A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
#23517
glamman wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 pm
Not easy getting these wickets. Hopefully the new ball will do the trick.
We are a bowler light. Missing a real all rounder who could share the burden.
Good fight back by Gloucestershire, however. Didn't expect them to roll over.
By glamman
#23518
Vetchetarian wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:20 pm
glamman wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 pm
Not easy getting these wickets. Hopefully the new ball will do the trick.
We are a bowler light. Missing a real all rounder who could share the burden.
Good fight back by Gloucestershire, however. Didn't expect them to roll over.
As I said before the game started I would prefer to see Smith, Meschede or Wagg coming in at 8 with Salter at 7. Lloyd has obviously done well with the bat and could bat at 6 leaving Donald out.
#23520
glamman wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:25 pm
Vetchetarian wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:20 pm
glamman wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 pm
Not easy getting these wickets. Hopefully the new ball will do the trick.
We are a bowler light. Missing a real all rounder who could share the burden.
Good fight back by Gloucestershire, however. Didn't expect them to roll over.
As I said before the game started I would prefer to see Smith, Meschede or Wagg coming in at 8 with Salter at 7. Lloyd has obviously done well with the bat and could bat at 6 leaving Donald out.
Drop Salter for Wagg or Smith.
By glamman
#23523
notgoingoutreprise wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:43 pm
glamman wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:25 pm
Vetchetarian wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:20 pm


We are a bowler light. Missing a real all rounder who could share the burden.
Good fight back by Gloucestershire, however. Didn't expect them to roll over.
As I said before the game started I would prefer to see Smith, Meschede or Wagg coming in at 8 with Salter at 7. Lloyd has obviously done well with the bat and could bat at 6 leaving Donald out.
Drop Salter for Wagg or Smith.
Bull took some wickets for the 2's last week. Not sure you want no spin option. I guess Carlson could pitch in but have seen little of him with the ball since his dramatic start to county cricket.
By glamman
#23525
Gloucs now 50 ahead. Disappointed with not being able to finish things off with the new ball but as Boycott would say - his grandmother could probably defend effectively on this pitch with a stick of rhubarb.
By Welwyn
#23526
glamman wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:43 pm
Gloucs now 50 ahead. Disappointed with not being able to finish things off with the new ball but as Boycott would say - his grandmother could probably defend effectively on this pitch with a stick of rhubarb.
Draw favourite now. Gutted.
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 9
The End of Test Cricket

The current format of Test Cricket Tours is going […]

2nd XI

2nd XI getting in a strong position in their frien[…]

Somerset v Glamorgan

The weather seems likely to end up the winner toda[…]

T20 Steelbacks

Ok, we're out of the RL Cup and it will need a mir[…]