Share the latest news and broadcast your views, use this board for topics that relate to more than one county
By davee
Does anybody know when they are being released, end of November rings a bell for recent years.
By chris
[quote="davee"]
Does anybody know when they are being released, end of November rings a bell for recent years.
[/quote]

I doubt the ECB know.

These previous dates were posted on another forum:

The 2016 fixtures were released on December 2
The 2015 fixtures were released on November 28
The 2014 fixtures were released on November 26
The 2013 fixtures were released on November 26
The 2012 fixtures were released on November 29
The 2011 fixtures were released on December 14
The 2010 fixtures were released on November 19
The 2009 fixtures were released on December 18
The 2008 fixtures were released on November 14
The 2007 fixtures were released on November 16
The 2005 fixtures were released on November 12
The 2003 fixtures were released on November 14
The 2002 fixtures were released on November 21
The 2000 fixtures were released on November 18

could be soon, could be next month.
By LankyShark
I got a call from Lancs asking why I hadn't renewed my membership. 

I told him that I was waiting to see the fixture list. Getting to see much Championship cricket this year had been difficult and with the reduction next year, dependent upon dates and days it is likely to get harder still and therefore I may not be rejoining at all. He promised to pass my message on to the ECB. 

He did say that they would be out a specific date at the end of November but I am not sure I can remember which.  If I had to stretch my memory and guess, I would say that he said 28th. 
By davee
Fixtures out today, earlier start, later finish, less cricket and no cricket in July!
By LankyShark
They really don't want anybody to watch CC at Old Trafford, do they? 

Two early season games when the biggest achievement is not getting hypothermia. Two in September when it can be nice. Or not. All these four during school time too, so I can't bring my son, except to a weekend day of the first two games, the September ones starting and finishing in the week.

One is the last week in August so we may get to a day or two there.

One is midweek late June so my son can't come but I thought I may have a day off work, before discovering that it may be moved to an outground so they can have a concert!!

And the only weekend game later than the middle of May is at Southport. 

Great.  Even the 50 over games are weekday during school time.

It really is as though they don't want anyone to watch. Except of course the precious T20.
By chris
[quote="LankyShark"]

Two early season games when the biggest achievement is not getting hypothermia. Two in September when it can be nice. Or not. All these four during school time too, so I can't bring my son, except to a weekend day of the first two games, the September ones starting and finishing in the week.

One is midweek late June so my son can't come but I thought I may have a day off work, before discovering that it may be moved to an outground so they can have a concert!!

Great.  Even the 50 over games are weekday during school time.

It really is as though they don't want anyone to watch. Except of course the precious T20.
[/quote]

Next time the membership team 'phone you, I'd suggest asking them how they expect you to increase your son's interest in Championship Cricket.  They need comments like your post.
By LankyShark
Thanks Chris. I will add that to my list. 

No doubt they will "pass that on to the ECB".
By admissioninfo

By davee
The 4 Day cricket is a nuisence to the committee, it takes up too much time which could be utilised for more lucrative T20 matches and Pop Concerts but they forget that 'The Venue' would be nothing without the cricket and the cricket would be nothing without the basic bread and butter games.
Northants 2018

Well, I thought I'd start this one early!! What's […]

Matt Coles

Surely time he was dropped from the one day team. […]

I've seen this one on quite a few other forums and[…]

Joint captains

Pleased to see Ingram given captaincy of white bal[…]