A forum for Kent CCC fans
By gmdf
Squad v Derbyshire: Northeast, DBD, Dickson, Denly, Gidman, Stevens, Blake, Rouse, Parnell, Harris, Coles, Tredwell, Claydon

Good to see Dickson is fit (unless Blake is cover...then why not Weatherley?).

Two to miss out - Blake perhaps and? Tricky call!
Hardus Viljeon still out injured, Derby will have to wait for some return on their outlay.
Hopefully Kent can make it 3 in 3 to set the season up nicely & leave us well placed at the break for the Royal London Cup qualifying matches.
gmdf liked this
TWrex wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:22 pm
Hardus Viljeon still out injured, Derby will have to wait for some return on their outlay.
Hopefully Kent can make it 3 in 3 to set the season up nicely & leave us well placed at the break for the Royal London Cup qualifying matches.
Love the irony of Hardus not being available.

Assume Blake will be 12th/13th man unless Dickson is still dodgy along with one of Claydon and Harris, possibly depending on Harris' condition.
A very good start to the season, something we have not done for a long time, hopefully just the foundations to a successful season. This 'young' Stevens looks like he may well turn out a useful player, better get him signed on a long contract quick :yes: . Both keepers unlucky not to get centuries, shame they could not get those few extra runs.
A month to the next championship fixture & time to get the pyjamas out for the One Day Cup, with the weather forecast for Canterbury on Thursday the thermal ones will definitely be required.
TWrex wrote:A very good start to the season, something we have not done for a long time, hopefully just the foundations to a successful season. This 'young' Stevens looks like he may well turn out a useful player, better get him signed on a long contract quick :yes: . Both keepers unlucky not to get centuries, shame they could not get those few extra runs.
A month to the next championship fixture & time to get the pyjamas out for the One Day Cup, with the weather forecast for Canterbury on Thursday the thermal ones will definitely be required.
I've read it's the first time Kent have won their first three CC games since 1936! (Mind you, that year we finished 8th and Derbyshire won!)

I've seen this one on quite a few other forums and[…]

Northants 2018

Well, I thought I'd start this one early!! What's […]