A forum for Kent CCC fans
By Alex
Welcome to the Kent CCC Forum on View From The Boundary, let us know your usernames on WAK so other new members know who you are!

We're also looking for ideas for the layout of this section, we can split it into as many sub forums as necessary so just leave your suggestions on this thread.

The admin team will keep an eye on the forum however we're always keen for a moderator or two to help out on each section so if you are interested, please sent myself a PM with the following information...

How to apply?

In the email please give the following details:
*Name
*Country
*Average time available to help us out every week
*Why we should take you.

If you've not got much experience with forums it's not an issue, we'll teach you everything you need to know :)
Last edited by Alex on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is it worth a new thread on here where users of We Are Kent (RIP... :( ) can register their arrival?

Of all the alternative forums so far put forward, this is the one I'd favour personally.

Thus, I was StevenB in WAK. Not wholly convinced by the Walker / Donald appointments, but let's see...
[quote="kentclerk"]
Is it worth a new thread on here where users of We Are Kent (RIP... :( ) can register their arrival?

Of all the alternative forums so far put forward, this is the one I'd favour personally.

Thus, I was StevenB in WAK. Not wholly convinced by the Walker / Donald appointments, but let's see...
[/quote]

Good idea @kentclerk, merged it with the Welcome topic :)
Hi  I was and still am Frank B.
Looking forward to a new season, though concerned that we may see only 2-3 more seasons of 4 day cricket in it's current format, thanks to those at the ECB pressing ahead with their plans for City based T20 cricket!
Have just found this forum & it is good to be back with all the old Wakers.  Plus of course getting to meet all those from around the country,  I think there may be a lot of time being spent on here in the future.  Time not to be wasted I feel sure.
T20 final group matches

Three to go after a good win yesterday. Leics on F[…]

Don Shepherd

The great man is 90 years old today, and here is a[…]

Final group match sees Middlesex come to the Garde[…]

It seems that the size of Kleinveldt is beginning […]