A forum for Lancashire CCC fans
Already described as brilliant by renowned sports journalist Roy Cavanagh MBE our new fanzine is out now. We have an exclusive interview with Ronnie Irani, exclusive information that Lancashire have the most expensive adult membership in the country and lots more.

Just £2 & 0.69 postage please contact us below at :

Email us at : lancsactiongroup@yahoo.com
Follow us on facebook through - Lancs Action Group
Tweet us at - @lancscccaction
mctownie wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:13 pm
Already described as brilliant by renowned sports journalist Roy Cavanagh MBE our new fanzine is out now. We have an exclusive interview with Ronnie Irani, exclusive information that Lancashire have the most expensive adult membership in the country and lots more.

Just £2 & 0.69 postage please contact us below at :

Email us at : lancsactiongroup@yahoo.com
Follow us on facebook through - Lancs Action Group
Tweet us at - @lancscccaction
Intriguing. Hoping to get to some of the seconds game against Yorkshire at OT later this month. Will it be available at matches such as that?
I have just received an e-mail stating that the Editors have been banned from OT, for breaching the “core values of the club”!!!

Having read the magazine I think that must mean that the core values are agreeing with everything that the Board does.

I am speechless.
mctownie liked this
LankyShark wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:31 pm
I have just received an e-mail stating that the Editors have been banned from OT, for breaching the “core values of the club”!!!

Having read the magazine I think that must mean that the core values are agreeing with everything that the Board does.

I am speechless.
What content was there that may have caused upset?

It shouldn't be surprising if feelings run high. The people in charge of the club are only human, after all. If I was running a cricket club and a club member produced and distributed a magazine full of harsh criticism of the club I'd be very upset.
I haven’t got it with me at the moment.

I am really not sure that I am going to repeat it on a public forum as I don’t want to get banned myself.

Safe to say however that the criticisms are in no way over the top.

Not sure that you should be running a cricket club if you can’t accept some criticism. It’s not as if people aren’t being paid.

For just £2.69, incl postage, you can have a copy of your own. I can’t see the rest of this page and can’t remember whether the contact details are on here, but if you are interested I will get them for you.
PaulTavs wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:25 pm
LankyShark wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:31 pm

I am speechless.
What content was there that may have caused upset?

It shouldn't be surprising if feelings run high. The people in charge of the club are only human, after all. If I was running a cricket club and a club member produced and distributed a magazine full of harsh criticism of the club I'd be very upset.
doesn't sound overly crictical:
https://twitter.com/lancscccaction?lang=en

although that is only one side.

was hoping to pick up a copy tomorrow at the 2nds XI game, doesn't sound possible now.
I read a copy at the Somerset match and to be honest I can't see why the club are upset, the main criticisms are pretty tame just the usual thing we expect from ham fisted inept cricket administrators who have been in charge of this and most other clubs for many a year, they should have used the threat of a special agm to get answers from those who value their secrecy more than MI5.
An address on here would be useful to those who want to buy a copy.
KOLPAK PLAYERS

If the U.K. leaves the E U in March as that woman […]

Kent v Glamorgan

Only two more matches 😅 Forecast looks like being[…]

Things cannot go on like this

Surely something has to happen at Glamorgan pretty[…]

Jim Allenby

Is he throwing his hat into the ring ? https://ww[…]