A forum for Lancashire CCC fans
By Alex
I think that's a great move from Lancashire as Croft is no longer guaranteed a place in the team.

Good luck to Liam!
By chris
Alex wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:29 pm
I think that's a great move from Lancashire as Croft is no longer guaranteed a place in the team.

Good luck to Liam!

Steven Croft quoted: “Being Captain of one of the biggest cricket clubs in the world has been amazing. It is something I wanted to continue to do, but I totally respect the decision that has been made.

“Leading the Red Rose out onto the field for over 100 matches is something I have loved doing and will always cherish.

“Next season I can fully concentrate on the playing side of my game which I’m really looking forward to. I wish Liam the very best of luck and I will always be here to support him and give my all for this great Club.”

clearly not too happy - I hope he does "fully concentrate on the playing side of [his] game" and not on his benefit! But Lancs need him to be scoring runs as there is no guarantee England wont take one off Livingstone, Hameed or Jennings (after Lyon and co have ended some careers) and Vilas needs 'pressure' on him too, ideally not just one big hundred.
By davee
Now he's been selected for the NZ Tour it is possible that before too long he will be Centrally Contracted, where do we turn to next?
Somerset v Glamorgan ODC 20 May

Match 2 and a trip to Taunton. Should be a good on[…]

Royal London One Day Cup

Was hoping for a change of fortunes as a new compe[…]

2nd XI

Personally I think it is very disappointing that t[…]

I've seen this one on quite a few other forums and[…]