A forum for Lancashire CCC fans
By Red and rosy
Big game after the opening two defeats.

Not sure Mahmood will be over his slight abdominal strain. Also no word on Anderson's availability. So I guess the bowling stays the same.

Croft was in fine form in pre season and one of his dismissals against Notts was to an excellent delivery so maybe he should come back in. The choice of underperforming batsmen for him to replace isn't easy as it could be for any of them!

A few of them need to pull their fingers out. Early season momentum is a big thing and as we saw in 2011 then 2012 it can take you either way and it can be hard to turn around.

Would any one make many changes or see if the 11 can turn it around?
By Alex
It's a tricky one, again we'll come up against a strong bowling attack so it'll be a test of our batters. Might depend on the pitch whether Parkinson or Croft plays?
By Red and rosy
Now a e day game so Croft in for Parkinson perhaps. No need for the leg spinner.
By Red and rosy
Good to see Clark make back to back half centuries. Still not convinced by his bowling but he did bowl well in the first innings at Chelmsford so maybe a much needed improvement will come in that side of his game.

Hameed looks a shadow of the player from 2016. His foot movement doesn't seem to be the same for me and a few of his lbw dismissals seem to be with him stuck in the crease. Needs to stop dreaming of England and be more decisive.

Jennings also looks a bit of a one season wonder at this point. I bet both wish 2016 could cover a whole career.
By Alex
Evidently Lancs have tried to sort his technique with Ramps but his dad is very forceful in what he does so not sure he'll make much progress until he takes a step away from his family.
By davee
They have apparently been trying to alter his grip on the bat to combat finger injuries, it has worked as he now spends no time in the middle to get injured.
Alex liked this
2nd XI

Personally I think it is very disappointing that t[…]

Another 'ton' for Compo

D.C.S.Compton, Dennis to his adoring fans', Compo […]

Royal London One Day Cup

Was hoping for a change of fortunes as a new compe[…]

I've seen this one on quite a few other forums and[…]