A forum for Northamptonshire CCC fans
By Ironside
Really good news following Cobb, Sanderson, KLeinveldt and Gleeson.
And David Ripley says we've signed another bowler but can't say who it is yet.
As it was mentioned in the same context as Stone leaving presumably it's a fast bowler
By Shortlegs
Great news about Ben Duckett and let's hope it is a fast bowler. We certainly need one as Kleinveldt, Azhar and Crook are all getting on.
By Bucksman
[quote="Ironside"]
As it was mentioned in the same context as Stone leaving presumably it's a fast bowler
[/quote]
In this context, I find myself wondering what the position is with James Harris and Middlesex!
By Ironside
Its a nice thought and I always rated Harris.  But I can't see it happening somehow.  Would be quite a drop to go from the County Champions to being part of a Division 2 squad.  And presumably he is on much more money than we could afford
Whoever it is, let's hope they have the same potential as Gleeson and Sanderson
By northernknight
[quote="Ironside"]
Really good news following Cobb, Sanderson, KLeinveldt and Gleeson.
[/quote]
Presumably not Moin Ashraf as he said on Twitter recently that he was available if any league clubs were after a bowler next season.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
By Bucksman
I see there's a post on the Durham forum querying Jamie Harrison's position with the County.  Just more of my speculation, of course, but such a left-armer could be a more than useful acquisition. 
By thewantageroadend
[quote="thewantageroadend"]
Buck & mickleburgh  ????? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Iron Mike
Interesting. James Harris came back on loan to Glam a couple of years ago...can see the logic in Northants getting him as it's not exactly too far from London and he wasn't a mainstay for whatever reason - perhaps injury or not wanting to change a winning team.

Or could it be Harry Podmore who broke into the Middlesex side after debuting for Glam and played a bit for Middlesex.  I heard the Lions were looking at him too at one point in the summer.  After getting d2 experience with Glam perhaps he's prepared to drop a division at a side who finished the season so strongly and not be too far away from the smoke. 
By Ironside
Not sure what emoji6 emoji6 means but I assume it's either "good news" or "aren't I the clever one" or "I told you so" or "I've got a very good contact"
Whatever, it is good news and should strengthen and deepen our bowling attack.  As I thought it might be Freckingham I am particularly pleased.  My one regret is that he isn't a left armer.
And on the strength of your successful prediction, will it be emoji6 emoji6 in respect of Miclleburgh?
By Nick14
Amazing night for Ben last night - cricketer and young cricketer of the year and signed to us until 2018. Wonderful stuff.
By abington1
So very proud of the young man, credit to everyone concerned with us and HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN
In's & outs

Who is out & who is coming in for next season.[…]

The End of Test Cricket

The current format of Test Cricket Tours is going […]

2nd XI

2nd XI getting in a strong position in their frien[…]

Somerset v Glamorgan

The weather seems likely to end up the winner toda[…]