View From The Boundary site news and a place for you to tell us your views and suggestions.
By Alex
The team are pleased to announce that over Christmas the forum has been going through a re-branding exercise and we are pleased to announce the new name for the forum is View From The Boundary. Not only have we redesigned the forum but we are creating a dedicated website. The new site will be going live soon and the forum will be transferred over to the new domain at the same time.
By Alex
Along with transferring over to the new domain and redesigning the site, the team have updated the county page to show the individual county logos. You can see the changes by clicking here.

We hope you like the changes and if you have any suggestions or comments about the site please could you leave them here.
Last edited by Alex on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Alex
We have now installed a mentions feature, if you want to tag a member in a post just use "@" and then the members name. It will work with the alerts system that will be coming back very soon so you can quickly see when you have mentioned in a post.

Last edited by Alex on Wed May 07, 2014 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Alex
The alerts system has now been fully integrated with the forum, it is a similar feature to Facebook notifications, whenever there is a reply to a topic you have posted in, you receive a PM, get mentioned in a post etc you get a notification as seen below

[img width=750]http://i.imgur.com/O2gRsFl.png[/img]

Once you click on the triangle you can see your notifications

[img width=750]http://i.imgur.com/gNw6kwz.png[/img]
Last edited by Alex on Wed May 07, 2014 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Alex
We have installed a new feature on the site: "Profile Popup" This new modification will work well with the existing features on the site and it will help make communication between members easier. Now when you want to check another members profile, a popup loads up meaning you no longer have to leave the page you are on!

Here is a picture of the feature in action

....so he said to Radio Kent during this final wea[…]

Overseas activities

I've noticed that some Glamorgan players have been[…]

Northants 2018

Well, I thought I'd start this one early!! What's […]

I've seen this one on quite a few other forums and[…]