View From The Boundary site news and a place for you to tell us your views and suggestions.
By Alex
We're pleased to announce the addition of @Lancashire Luke and @mav to our team! They will be in charge of the Lancashire and Northamptonshire  forums.  These two appointments will be key along with our current team as we look to expand the forum.

Regards,

The Team
Last edited by Alex on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By chris
[quote="Alex"]
We're pleased to announce the addition of @Lancashire Luke and @mav to our team! They will be in charge of the Lancashire and Northamptonshire  forums.  These two appointments will be key along with our current team as we look to expand the forum.

Regards,

The Team
[/quote]

out of interest how can someone who has never posted who only joined the forum yesterday, be key and be "in charge" of the "Lancashire" forum?  Perhaps he should introduce himself at least, rather than leave his profile virtually empty or Alex maybe you could expand on his "key appointment" / role!

For instance is he / you a member of the club, work at the club?
Last edited by chris on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Alex
It's key for two reasons, one because of the merge with the Northampton Proboards forum as this will provide the forum with plenty of new hits and lots of posts! In the three years since they were set up they have had 24000 posts. The second reason is Luke writes for Deep Extra Cover and is studying Sport Journalism so he will be providing articles which will hopefully spark discussion on the Lancashire forum which will hopefully take it to the next level! I'm sure he will introduce himself pretty soon, I just thought I better put an article out now whilst I remember!
[quote="chris"]
[quote="Alex"]

Regards,

The Team
[/quote]

out of interest how can someone who has never posted who only joined the forum yesterday, be key and be "in charge" of the "Lancashire" forum?  Perhaps he should introduce himself at least, rather than leave his profile virtually empty or Alex maybe you could expand on his "key appointment" / role!

For instance is he / you a member of the club, work at the club?
[/quote]

Hi all,

As Alex has already said, I am studying sports journalism at Brighton University and have been contributing to Deep Extra Cover for two seasons now. I am keen Lancashire supporter, despite living in Reading during the summer, but this does not prevent me from attending almost every match possible!

I contribute regularly to DEC with match reports, news articles and also photography.

I am excited to be leading the Lancashire forum and I hope to add to View From The Boundary's success next season.

If you have any questions then feel free to drop me a message.

Regards,

Lancashire Luke
By mav
Waves hello!

I currently "run" the best (only) Northants CCC Forum on the web, I was a member of the Cricket club (but will not renew) and am currently a bit grumpy due to our terrible season and current chairman.

I am in the whole wildly optimistic too.
By chris
[quote="Alex"]

Regards,

The Team
[/quote]

congratulations Lancashire Luke, I see you're now promoted to contributing to the Official Club Website. 
v Leics 2 (floodlit)

Good to see Duckett back in gear in such attacking[…]

Floodlit Championship!

Floodlit? More like flood ravaged! Our climate w[…]

I've seen this one on quite a few other forums and[…]

Onwards to the lovely market town of Chester-le-St[…]