View From The Boundary site news and a place for you to tell us your views and suggestions.
By Alex
I would just like to apologise for the periods of downtime during the last few days, for reasons unknown (even have the forum software creators bamboozled) the modifications we use decided to disappear from the server. Whilst I was trying to rectify this issue by re-uploading the modifications the site decided to crash. This meant that the modification in question partially installed causing some bits of the code to be there which then meant topics could not be accessed. A new set of files were uploaded last night which has now solved the issue and we are progressively adding the features back. So it's now back to business as usual! 
By mav
[quote="Alex"]
I would just like to apologise for the periods of downtime during the last few days, for reasons unknown (even have the forum software creators bamboozled) the modifications we use decided to disappear from the server
[/quote]

my guess is someone did a restore on the backend, now saying nowt!

Not that I would have any experience of that type of thing! *whistles*
By Alex
That would imply someone had access to the backups, our host is one of my mates and he didn't do anything. The SMF guys dont have access to them, their suggestion was that someone deleted them from the server but seeing as I'm the only one that has access to them that wasnt the case.
Opening batsman

Giving the small pool of available players and Gla[…]

Simon Kerrigan

I see he has just resigned for Fulwood and Brought[…]

Lancashire Action Group - an update

Hi there, We were formed 3 1/2 years ago as a sup[…]

Ashes Matching Fixing

Looks like the Aussies might have been up to no go[…]