View From The Boundary site news and a place for you to tell us your views and suggestions.
By Alex
Google has announced that due to a new algorithm they have implemented that any site without a mobile version will be penalised, as a result of this we will be changing themes to ensure we are not affected by the change. Our new theme will be responsive which means it will adapt to what size of screen you are using, this means that if you use the forum on your phone the forum will be the same size as if you are browsing it on a computer. The change will be coming into place over the weekend.

If you have any questions about the change we will do our best to answer them :)

Regards,

View From The Boundary Team
By Alex
If anyone would like to beta test the theme then we can get some feedback on improving it please could you reply or drop me a PM, thanks :)
By Alex
The theme has now changed over to the responsive one, if you have any feedback about it or any suggestions on how to improve it just let me know :)
By johnjames
All three posts above could well be written in Swahili for all the sense they make to me.
By Alex
The theme essentially now adapts to the size of the screen its being looked at on. So if you were viewing it on a phone it would look the same as if you were viewing it on a tablet or computer.
By Alex
After using this theme for a while, which theme do you prefer? The original one or the current one?
By mav
[quote="Alex"]
After using this theme for a while, which theme do you prefer? The original one or the current one?
[/quote]

if we return to the original do we get to +1 again? (I have known themes to stop such things before)
By Alex
We've had a bit a trouble with our firewall this morning however the issue is now resolved.
By Alex
Hi all,

We have made a few changes, first of all we have gone back to our old theme to regain our old identity. We have created a mobile to site which will make viewing on mobiles and tablets a lot easier, there is the option to switch back desktop version with this as well.
v Leics 2 (floodlit)

Good to see Duckett back in gear in such attacking[…]

Floodlit Championship!

Floodlit? More like flood ravaged! Our climate w[…]

I've seen this one on quite a few other forums and[…]

Onwards to the lovely market town of Chester-le-St[…]