View From The Boundary site news and a place for you to tell us your views and suggestions.
By Alex
The team always like to hear the opinions of the members on the look of the forum and the views on any features that are added, so if you have a comment on either of these don't hesitate to leave it.
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Alex
[quote="themaclad"]
Like the format, much better to follow, all we need now is some warm weather in 9 days time. Bring it on
[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback Andrew, we thought that as well and now there are more features available as well!
By aapierre
now that bbc are providing commentary for all county championship games is it worth trying to get the commentators on board to try and drive traffic here
By Alex
It would be a good idea, I will try to get in touch with the relevant people to give shoutouts etc.

If we were to do that and try and get LMC for all the games then we would need to substantially increase the amount of members on the site. Also we would need people who have time and could spend all day covering the cricket. With my job its not something I could do but if the right people come along, there is no reason why something like that couldn't happen.
By leecoo
I dont know if its just with my phone (sony experia) but the LMC isn't particuarly accessible for me as I use LMC mostly when im on my travels on my mobile, doesn't seem to toggle up and the page to see latest news/comments
By themaclad
The format is fine, just the lack of posters is a bit of a problem, just seems to be a North East monopoly at the moment, you may need to spread the word a bit more to attract more people.
But in the words of Jim Morrison in Wayne's World 2 , if you post they will come, eventually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Alex
[quote="themaclad"]
The format is fine, just the lack of posters is a bit of a problem, just seems to be a North East monopoly at the moment, you may need to spread the word a bit more to attract more people.
But in the words of Jim Morrison in Wayne's World 2 , if you post they will come, eventually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

I would spend more time on the Lancs forum if I had time but unfortunately I dont. We could really do with finding someone who wants to run the Lancs forum who can put more time in and then I'm sure it would improve
By brummy41
Yes the durham part of the forum is very popular this due to the endless hours of work i put in,if the news is not there i also write my own articles.

It cant be that hard to get a mad lancs fan to do what ive done

Brian
By Alex
[quote="brummy41"]
Yes the durham part of the forum is very popular this due to the endless hours of work i put in,if the news is not there i also write my own articles.

It cant be that hard to get a mad lancs fan to do what ive done

Brian
[/quote]

Thats right Brian the amount of effort you have put in is phenomenal, if I had the time to do that I would but unfortunately I dont. I will try this evening to find someone willing the Lancs forum
By indaylovey
[quote="themaclad"]
Like the format, much better to follow, all we need now is some warm weather in 9 days time. Bring it on
[/quote]

Same here.. love the format and everything..

Franchise cricket live on BBC...good news. http:/[…]

Idiotic/embarrassing "fans" at T20

Its getting worse. We seem populated with support[…]

T20 final group matches

Three to go after a good win yesterday. Leics on F[…]

Final group match sees Middlesex come to the Garde[…]