Any news or views on International Cricket
By hujon64
Also helps that the venue is next to Bute Park and Pontcanna fields, both beautiful. Pontcanna/Cathedral Road, with their tree lined avenues and lovely coffee shops/restaurants are also an attraction. All at Glamorgan and Cardiff itself have done us proud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
By Bucksman
Yet again, we are seeing Jimmy Anderson (406 Test wickets) struggle to take a wicket on the type of flat and unresponsive pitch that is all too commonplace nowadays.

Despite his great experience, he is being comprehensively outbowled by Stuart Broad in this Test, and one can only wonder how many more wickets he would have by now, had he been able to consistently adapt his technique successfully to conditions when the ball is not swinging or seaming, the qualities associated with the genuinely great bowlers of his type.
By Bucksman
Now, the Aussie attack is a different prospect altogether... what a difference the calling of the toss of a coin can make to a sporting pursuit!
By Thameseyray
Most probably the Lions have lost but I would like to see a good vintage of good old fashioned sensible defensive batting. Would take 90/0 at the end of today. 150/2 lunchtime tomorrow, 210/4 at tea, 300/6 at the end. That is the objective. Won't happen sadly!!!!
By Bucksman
[quote="notgoingoutreprise"]
[quote="Bucksman"]
[quote="notgoingoutreprise"]
Great cricket wicket at Lords
[/quote]
Who for?  ;)
[/quote]Australia
[/quote]
The great England tradition!
By bobbly4
Glamorgan supporters have learnt to be sanguine about top of the order batting collapses! No problem to live with an English one!
Jayawardene

signs for Lancashire (T20 blast) available for the[…]

v Leics 2 (floodlit)

Good to see Duckett back in gear in such attacking[…]

Day night pink ball cc cricket...the first floodli[…]

I've seen this one on quite a few other forums and[…]